The IN-MIKRO 380 is a high quality active microphone which can be easily connected to your IP Camera. All you need is an IP Camera device which has a built-in audio input. The following models are currently supported: IN-2901, IN-2905 V2 (year of manufacture 2013), IN-2908, IN-5907, IN-4010, IN-4011, IN-5907HD and the new introduced IN-7011HD. Please take notice, that in order to use this microphone with the IN-4010, In-4011, IN-5907HD or the IN-7011HD you will need to use a different Y-cable for 12V power supplies then for the 5V models.
- Background noises will be reduced (in comparison to a simple included mic)
- Clear and pure sound transmission
- Easy connection to your camera through Cinch
- Adjustable sensitivity of the microphone
Content of delivery
- 1x Microphone IN-MIKRO 380
- 1x Y-cable for 12V IP Cameras
- 1x Screws and dowels
- 1x User manual
How to connect the Microphone with your Camera?
The IN-Mikro 380 microphone is powered by your camera´s power supply via a Y-cable that is in the scope of the delivery. The wiring has to be according to the sketch below:
And that is how it will look in a less abstract way: